23 Eylül 2013 Pazartesi

ESSIE AND HER INNER CHILD

Ok, you guys have probably figured this out for yourselves, but I am coming to terms with a  certain fact. My lifestyle has changed. It is now vastly impractical for me to update the blog on thursdays. Weekends work infintely better. You will have noticed. I sure have. Let's just accept the fact that the blog is updated on weekends now. Sunday night being the latest. Come Monday morning, blog will be updated. Follow me on social media (@Essie_Tweets for Twitter) and I'll let you know when the new stuff is up. Or, you know, you can do the old fashioned thing of just checking the webiste. Whatever gets you through the night.

So what do we have this week? It's animation time! You know by now, it's one of my week spots. And as you all probably know, there have been a number of very interesting films coming our recently, it's high time I spoke about it. But as you know, just because I'm a fan, I'm not going to ignore any faults I find. So scroll down to see me rant and / or gush, but more importantly connect to my inner eight year old.

happy viewing,
Essie

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder